Before goods boycott by raila, ask


1. Live in a rental house owned by an Uhuruto supporter...Do I move out beginning tomorrow? If yes, where to?
2. Commute to and from work via Matatus (mostly owned by Okuyu). In the spirit of resisting Uhuruto and his supporters, do I start trekking from tomorrow or is the resistance going to provide Resistance Bus Services?
3. Is in the Juakali sector, where 70% of my clients are Uhuruto supporters. What should I do? Pack back to Nyanza or the resistance has enough clients to replace the ones I have.
4. Use household products and foods from companies and businesses owned by government and supporters of Uhuruto. What's the way forward jatelo? Is milk from Luo Nyanza Creameries ready for shipping? What about the Luo Unga Group, is the flour ready for shipping to Nairobi? Sir, where will I get bread...tell me the Gor Mahia bread is still in circulation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illicit liquors, cold blood murders, harassment of traders, informal settlement and the dark side of Eldoret

Media blackout a clear sign autocracy is back

Happy birthday Mr president.